Traverse Connect Golf Outing 2020
The Traverse Connect Annual Golf Outing is taking place on August 12 at the Crystal Mountain Resort - 10:30 a.m. shotgun start. Get your foursome ready and register today!
(Please note, this event is limited to investors only. For additional information on how to become an investor, please contact Traverse Connect)
Please contact Molly MacGirr - email@example.com if you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity
Set amidst the soaring pines of northern Michigan, the Mountain Ridge course offers 18 holes of championship golf. You'll enjoy panoramic vistas from tee to green as you play from the heights of the mountain. Its fairways wind through stately forests and ascend to high elevations, providing a true northern Michigan golf experience.
Crystal Mountain's Betsie Valley golf course, which recently underwent a $1 million renovation, will challenge the ability of any golfer with its protected greens, tree-lined fairways, challenging bunkers, and jaw-dropping views.
What is included?
18 Holes with a shared cart (plexie glass options to place in between seats are available
3-Drink Tickets (used for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
8:30 AM - Registration
10:30 AM - Shotgun Start
3:30 PM - Grab a to-go snack bag on your way out
* Refunds are not available 30 days prior to the event
Due to COVID 19 and to practice 6ft safe social distancing, we will not be hosting our regular dinner and reception program at the end of the golf outing. Instead, we will be moving the reception to a virtual platform the following day. The virtual platform will include the following:
- Announcement of winners for both men and women during the golf outing
- Winner of the 50/50 raffle
Additional COVID-19 Updates from Crystal Mountain:
There will be several guidelines all golfers must adhere to so we can provide a safe and healthy environment for our staff, our golfers and our community:
- Golfers must practice social distancing at all times. please stay six feet from one another, and wear face masks as directed by the CDC. Do not touch your playing partners. No high-fives, fist bumps or handshakes. No sharing of equipment. Please adhere to physical distancing while walking down the fairway, searching for lost balls and standing on the greens.
- All motorized golf carts must be returned by 9pm.
- Range balls are for use at the range tee only. Space is limited on the range tee. Range balls can be purchased by phone or by using a credit card at the Learning Center.
- Players must provide their own practice balls on the putting and chipping areas. The limit on the putting green is 6 people and the chipping areas are limited to 2 per chipping area.
- Clubhouse is open and masks are required for entry.
- We have eliminated touchpoints throughout the course for everyone?s safety.
- Players should leave the flagstick in cups at all times. Foam cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. We encourage continuous putting and two-foot gimmies to all golfers.
- We have removed all ball washers, trash cans and water coolers. After play, please dispose of trash in receptacles.
- Bunker rakes have also been removed. Please play preferred lies in sand traps and smooth sand with your foot before exiting the bunker.
- We encourage golfers to be proactive and responsible for bringing their own hand sanitizer, water or other personal items for use while golfing.
As always, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever or difficulty breathing, we ask that you stay home.