Accomd - Resorts Golf and/or SkiAccomd - CondominiumsAccomd - Cottage ResortsBanquet FacilitiesBar, Pub or ClubCoffee ShopCondominiumsConference & Meeting FacilitiesEventsFitnessFood/AlcoholGolfGolf CourseHealth/WellnessHousing/Real EstateIce Cream and/or frozen dessertLodgingLodging/HotelsMade in MichiganMarketMassage TherapistMen's ApparelReal Estate - CommercialReal Estate - DevelopmentReal Estate - InvestmentsReal Estate - Property ManagementReal Estate - ResidentialRecreationRestaurantSkin CareSpa ServicesStoresTourismTravelWellness & NutritionWomen's ApparelYouth Development
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan’s only alpine slide, the Park at Water’s Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, wedding options and a conference center.
- Crystal Mountain is nationally recognized as a premier Midwest destination for skiing, golf, spa and family travel.
- Lodging ranges from hotel suites, condos, cottages and bungalows to townhomes, some of which are pet-friendly.
- Crystal Spa was the first LEED-certified spa in the Midwest and one of five in the nation at the time it opened in 2009.
- Featuring a dozen different meeting spaces, Crystal Center can accommodate large banquets or intimate meetings.
- Founded in 1994 by the late David Barr, Michigan Legacy Art Park features over 50 sculptures along two miles of trails.
Manager of Public Relations
- Phone: (231) 378-2000 ext. 2250
- Send an Email
- 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive Thompsonville Michigan 49683