ConstructionContractor - DemolitionContractor - ExcavatingCrane RentalsExcavatingLandscapingSand, Stone & GravelBrick, Paving & Stone
Team Elmer’s, a family owned company since 1956, is comprised of four divisions – asphalt, excavation, concrete and crane and rigging. Our Traverse City, Michigan-based company proudly employs more than 400 skilled professionals, and operates out of 14 Michigan locations.
Launched in 1956 by Elmer Schaub, the seven-employee company was bought in 1977 by Butch Broad, an energetic entrepreneur who steadily expanded Elmer’s for decades. Today, our company is led by Broad’s three children and an experienced management team.
Our professionals have led and supported many of the largest and most complex projects in the region over the past decades, including the construction of some of the most prominent public and private schools, churches, state and federal roads and bridges, shopping centers, medical centers, hotels, and public institutions throughout the state. Satisfied clients include the U.S. government, the State of Michigan, virtually every county road commission in the areas Team Elmer’s serves, Michigan’s top construction companies, and tens of thousands of private companies and individuals.
- Interested in what Team Elmer's has to offer? Find more information here!
- It's not just a job, it's a career! Click here to find an open position near you!
- Want to see more of our work? Click here to visit us on YouTube!
- Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Click here to visit our page!
- Interested in our recent projects? Check out our updates on LinkedIn!