Wheels on Rails
TourismBusiness Supply/Rental ServicesEconomic DevelopmentEntertainmentFitnessHealth/WellnessRecreationRecreational ActivitiesTechnologyTransportation TravelWellness & NutritionWoman Owned Business
Wheels on Rails is open May 25th through September 15th, Thursday through Monday (9am-4pm).
Wheels on Rails is less than 10 minutes south of Traverse City right off of US-31.
Wheels on Rails is an exciting new outdoor experience here in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. Join us on a one-of-a-kind 6 mile tour utilizing our custom made Rail Bikes. The tours take place on out-of-service rail lines and run through the woods of southern Traverse City.
We give an opportunity to allow individuals, couples, and families to enjoy a new pedaling experience along Traverse City on existing rails, while making long lasting memories of this unique experience.
- New Rail-Biking business, Wheels on Rails, to open in Grawn this spring (Apr 8, 2023)
- Wheels on Rails Traverse City is helping you tour the area (Feb 9, 2023)
- Michigan gets its first rail biking business (Jan. 5, 2023)
- Michigan’s first rail-bike adventures will roll this summer near Traverse City (Jan. 12, 2023)
- First railbike tour trail in Michigan set to open in May (Jan. 11, 2023)